Friday, September 12, 2008

Vote?

I have to say that I don’t think that the right to voting should be given to all people. There should be a test, like driving, for all to take before voting. Not really hard but enough to make you STUDY what is going on and what has happened in the past. And if you look to Keith Olbermann or Sean Hannity for insight and opinion you are released of all voting duty. And remember to vote for Blake. Have a great day.


posted by Mephisto

3 comments:

RJ said...

There is a test for voting, it's called showing up on election day; forty percent of people fail.

I'll vote for you if you choose Blake as your running mate. :)

Jenny said...

We should do our own research, regardless of partisanship. Our final grade for researching is the confidence in knowing that we voted for who WE felt was the best candidate. (And if you ask me...neither one is, but then nobody is perfect.)

RJ said...

Ha Ha! I just found out who those two men you referred to are. Turns out I have heard them both...share.

Keith Olbermann scares me, I think maybe he is going to have a vein explode or something. I've told Davey that I want to send him a list of his nearby community yoga, meditation, or stress reduction classes.

And Hannity is a meanie pants who needs a class in how to grow just one nice bone in your whole body.

Now you've educated me more b/c I know their names now too! :)

How's your lesson coming? I like the ?'s at the end of the lesson this week. We'll have to email about it soon...we only have three days!