When Blake and I started having kids Travis just loved Lilly. I can still think of his sweet little voice, "How's LLLLLLLilly doin'?" Every time I saw him. He did the same thing when Larkin and Oscar were born. He loves babies and is so sweet with them.
He and Oscar have a special relationship. Travy is one of our best baby sitters. I remember the first night he and Emma came to babysit. Oscar got a diaper rash and had a ruff time. When we got home Oscar was crying and Travis was trying to comfort him. I quickly took over and Trav went into the other room by himself and was really upset. I put Oscar in the tub and let Travis come in and help give him a bath.
Church with a two year old is always challenging. But I can always distract Oscar with watching his cousin Trav. It's nice because he will sit still but sometimes he forgets to whisper.
"Where's Trav?"
"There he is."
"Hi, Travis!"
"Trav is bringing the bread."
"Travis has the water."
I love to see Travy's face trying not to smile.
When sacrament meeting is over, most of the time, he comes over and offers to take Oscar to Nursery for me. Plus he's usually already holding hands with another kid that needs to get dropped off at nursery too.
When ever I see Travis he asks where Oscar is. He is genuinely disappointed if I don't have him with me.
Thanks Travis for being such a good cousin.
Thanks also for being a good nephew. I love to read and watch movies with you.
Love you,
Aunt Nelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a sweet wonderful young man! Now, just who is related to him? He is so much like his father when he was a teenager. I can still remember how kind Jim was to Jennifer.
I heard about Travis's Harry Porter party. What a fun idea.
Trav is does have a soft spot in his heart for babies especially Oscar. What a sweet boy!!! Gotta love him!
Post a Comment