It's morning. I'm sitting on the couch by myself. No one else is up yet. I'm doing a little planning, pondering, and praying. I hear Oscar's door open. I can't see him but I can hear him.
Oscar: Oh my gosh ... What the heck? (all said in a tired, why am I out of bed kind of way)
He wanders around the corner. He's got his blanket over his head. Then he takes a peek and sees me.
Me: Dude why did you say that?
He climbs on my lap and snuggles up.
Oscar: Um ... dogs
We laugh.
Oscar: I so very love you Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
he he he
I think that I know that feeling.
"I so very love you Mom." That's so sweet.
I miss those early mornings before no one is awake.
Oscar is so cute. We need to get him and Dallin together.
Post a Comment