Monday, August 2, 2010

Larkin Maureen Jensen

She got baptized this weekend.




She was so excited she couldn't sit still. She was bouncing off the walls and talking to herself the whole time. Man I love that girl. She is so unique and loves EVERYONE with her whole body and soul.


Can you see what I mean?



You know how after they get confirmed, they go around the circle and shake all of the men's hands? Well not Larkin. She had to give each one a big squeeze! It really is a treat to be loved by Larkin.

This picture makes me so happy!







It was a great day!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations Larkin!
She looks so happy, she makes me smile.

Bethany said...

Larkin is so sweet!

Paige said...

That picture of Blake and Larkin made me tear up. She is such a wonderful girl.

Ammanda said...

Yay Larkin! And those pictures of Blake & Larkin were VERY sweet! Love Daddy-daughter moments.

Tanner Fam said...

Honestly, those were some of the best baptismal pictures I have ever seen. Beautiful.