
I did a post about her and her dating adventure. She went on 31 dates on the last 31 one days of her 31st year (of life). And kept a blog about it. It was so much fun. I was addicted. It was the first thing I would get up and do. Check and see how Janelle's date went last night. All of my friends and family that knew Janelle were reading the blog and we were all talking about it. We laughed about how entertained we all were but it really was so fun! I went through withdrawals when it was all over. I kept checking the blog hoping that she would write more.
Anyway, I bring this all up because there is a happy ending to it all. The last date she went on. Guy #31. They are engaged! (Someone needs to make a movie out of that don't you think? or write a book!)
Here is the Fun with 31 blog that she kept. She has since updated and talked about how they got engaged.
Love you Janelle! I am so excited!



2 comments:
ahhh!!! Yay!!! I'm engaged! I still love saying it! :) Thanks Nelly!!
So fun! Plus I think she is so pretty!
Post a Comment