This year was the first Christmas that I wasn't the first one awake. I woke up at 5:00. Got out of bed at 5:30. All three kids were up watching 24hrs of A Christmas Story.
Me: How long have you guys been up?
Lilly: I don't know but I know I already watched this part of the movie.
At 6:00 they begged to wake up Dad. At about 6:10 I went in and warned him that I was going to let them wake him up at 6:30. They were so excited.
I got on the computer. At 6:27 I remember one of them saying, "3 more minutes!"
After a little time I look at the clock. It's 6:32. I turn to tell them that "it's go time" but what do I find?
All three kids asleep.
We opened presents at 8:00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hahahaha....!!!! That is hilarious!!!
That's awesome! I love it!
That is so funny!
Post a Comment