Yesterday I was sitting talking to Blake when Larkin came and sat next to me.
Me: Do you want me to help you with your home work?
Lark: How did you know that's what I was thinking?
Me: I'm a mind reader.
Lark: What am I thinking now?
Me: You love me.
Lark: Wow! What am I thinking now?
Me: Shama Lama Ding Dong
Lark: Nope.
Me: What are you thinking?
Lark: Dragons are cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That was funny! ( Nice tunes!)
That made me laugh. Thanks!!
I want to help her with her homework! Sure am glad that you are writing these things down. Sorry that I missed you yesterday. but I would never had gotten to talk with Blake if you had been there. Love you!
Thank you for visiting my blog so I could get to yours! I couldn't find a link on Jens!! When are the four of us going to go out?? We would really LOVE it.
Post a Comment