Saturday, December 20, 2008

Things recently said at our house...


- Whoa!
- Who did this?
- Cool!
- I'm so happy!
- Let's leave a note on our front door saying, "Thank you."
- Why did you get underwear Mom?
- These antlers make me look good!
- Who ever did this, I want to hug them.
- Cars, Mommy, cars!
- Spray that stuff as much as you want!
- Money Cool!
- Oh yum I love banana bread!
- Can we make it now?
- Oh my gosh!
- Who's Jelly?
- Are there nuts? No. Sweet!
- I have the BEST friends in the world!
- Mom, are you ever going to take off that apron?
- Target! I love that store!
- Who wants Snowman Soup?

We have laughed and cried and are so thankful for people that care about us.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

There are tears running down my cheeks! I am so thankful for the people that care for you too!!

Paige said...

You have the best friends Nelly! I love it that they spoiled you guys. I love you!