Saturday, August 8, 2009

tagged

Mom tagged me

A-Z's all about me
A- Age: 33 today
B- Bed size: king
C- Chore you hate: Figuring out what's for dinner. I don't mind cooking it. I like cooking it. I never know what to make
D- Dad's name: Lloyd
E- Essential start of your day: PSS (pray, scriptures, smile)
F- Favorite color: I've never been able to pick just one
G- Gold or Silver: refer to F
H- Height: 5' 8"
I- Instruments you play: Piano
J- Job title: Mom, piano teacher, YW president
K- Kids: 3
L- Living arrangements: Husband, three kids
M- Mom's name: Donise Sweet Donise
N- Nicknames: Nell, Nelly Ann Garbage Can, Nelberto, Noodle, Snoop Dog, Snoozers, Needle, Bobby, I could go on all day
O- Overnight stay in a hospital other than your birth: Birth of children
P- Pet Peeve: Loud eaters
Q- Quote from a movie: Big gulps huh?! Alright. Well see you later.
R- Right or left handed: right
S- Siblings: 3 sisters, 1 brother
T- Time you wake up: 6:15
U- Underwear: yes
V- Vegetable you dislike: I think I like them all
W- Ways you drink your coffee: I don't
X-rays you've had: teeth
Y- Yummy food you make: cookies, cake
Z- Zoo favorites: Giraffes
Now pass this on to three friends you want to get to know better.
I am tagging: Liz, Miranda(I know you don't blog but I'd read it if you did), and Blake

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Awesome Noodle!

Miranda, I would read your blog too!!!

Anonymous said...

Tag me? When will toy learn garbage can.

Paige said...

Love ya Princess Noddingham!!!!!!!!!

Tanner Fam said...

Snoop Dog...lovin' the Dumb and Dumber quote.