How exciting! It seems like they just left. Probably not to you though.
How exciting!!!!! I am so jealous! I am anxious (already) for when my Mom and dad come home, but so excited to hear about all the experiences they'll have. I guess I can share them for 2 years :)Welcome Home Prices!!!
Yay! That is so wonderful.
Congrats!!! That is awesome.
Yay! :)
I knew there was something I was going to ask you at enrichment last night. YEAH! Parents are home!
"Gonna take some time to do the things we never ha aaaa aaaad!"
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How exciting! It seems like they just left. Probably not to you though.
How exciting!!!!! I am so jealous! I am anxious (already) for when my Mom and dad come home, but so excited to hear about all the experiences they'll have. I guess I can share them for 2 years :)
Welcome Home Prices!!!
Yay! That is so wonderful.
Congrats!!! That is awesome.
Yay! :)
I knew there was something I was going to ask you at enrichment last night. YEAH! Parents are home!
I knew there was something I was going to ask you at enrichment last night. YEAH! Parents are home!
"Gonna take some time to do the things we never ha aaaa aaaad!"
Post a Comment