Monday, February 8, 2010

I all done.

Oscar just woke up. He's just in his under ware. When Daddy puts you to bed you just don't bother with jammies.

Oscar: Mom, I'm so very cold.

Me: I'll get you some clothes. Just a second.

Oscar: Can I have some cereal?

Me: Sure, what kind do you want?

Oscar: plaw plates (frosted flakes)

Me: OK, I'll go get your clothes and then we'll fix you your cereal.

As I'm leaving the kitchen:

Oscar: I want to watch a movie.

Me: You have to read your scriptures first.

Oscar: OK


I came back to the kitchen and saw this:


and I heard this: Behold ... the Nephites ... applesauce, Mom, I all done.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

oh my word! I love the scripture reading!

Paige said...

He's on the right track! =)

Ammanda said...

So cute!

natalie spratling said...

I think Parker would enjoy that for scripture study...probably not in his underware though. Oh I so miss those sweet days.