This morning I witnessed my daughters do something. It is something that I have done all of my life. It's good to see the tradition being passed down.
Out of the blue, in the middle of eating breakfast and getting lunches ready for school, something happened or was said, I'm not sure what, and they(Lilly and Larkin), simultaneously, jumped up, hugged, did a sort of slow dance sway, and started singing some unknown made up song in funny voices. Then they proceeded to laugh till tears came.
Although I have not done this exact thing. I have done things that seem strange and don't mean anything to anyone else but my sisters. Then you laugh till it hurts.
That is having a sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have the best sisters in the world!!!
You are so lucky to have so many great sisters!
No Bethany!!!!!! I do!!!!!!!! =) Let's have Melynda be our sister too!
Post a Comment